Less complicated food ideas means more cleanness and precision in the kitchen and in life. Fewer dairy & animal based fat sources means less saturated fats & expensive extra calories. Less waste with stale bread means each loaf can go farther, so just toss it in the freezer and be thankful you did later.
- 1-2 pieces your fave bread
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil for the toast
- 1-2 squeezes of fresh lemon juice
- Optional toppings: sprouted buckwheat, chia, hemp hearts, cayenne, chili flakes, balsamic vinegar glaze, black pepper, tomato slices, sauerkraut
- 1Simply toast your bread to desired brownness and drizzle the olive oil if using on it while the bread is still warm. Use a fork and smash the avocado onto the bread. Top with a little squeezed lemon juice and toppings of choice. Eat immediately and enjoy.