This is quick, easy and healthy salmon salad.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 3 chicory heads
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- half a cucumber
- handful of green olives
- black pepper and olive oil
- For the lemon and mint ricotta:
- 1 pot of ricotta
- juice of half a lemon
- small handful of mint leaves
- black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190 degrees celsius.
- 2Put the salmon fillets into an oven dish with the lemon slices and put in the oven for around 20 mins or until cooked through.
- 3To make the lemon and mint ricotta: put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with a whisk or a fork. Leave to one side.
- 4Distribute the salad evenly to each plate. Add the chicory and then the watercress on top. Scatter some cherry tomatoes, cucumber and olives and drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice over the salad.
- 5Once the salmon is done place it each fillet in the middle of both plates.
- 6Using a tablespoon, spoon the ricotta around the sides of the dish.
- 7Garnish with ground black pepper and serve with some crusty bread on the side.