Pepper soup is simply meat in a spiced broth, the taste comes from the spice mix. It is mostly made with goat meat or catfish or assorted. Pepper soup is easy to make if you have the right ingredients.
- 1kg goat meat or assorted meat
- 2 maggi cubes and salt to taste
- 3 tbsp of aromatic peppersoup spices
- 2 tbsp hot ground pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1Set a medium size pot on heat, add in the washed meat,1 cup water, 2 cubes maggi, salt, onion, ginger and garlic paste.
- 2Add another 4 cups of water to the meat, add in the pepper soup spice, pepper, taste and adjust for salt. cover and simmer for another 25-30mins.
- 3Serve with rice or with anything you desired.