Light soup or nkrakra is very popular in Ghana West Africa
- 1kg smoked meat cut
- 2 medium onions 1 chopped
- salt and maggi to taste
- 2 hot pepper
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 4 garden eggs
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1Cut the meat into small pieces, wash and season with maggi, ginger garlic paste and chopped onions
- 2Add tomatoes, pepper and cut the and garden eggs and the remaining onion into two.
- 3Add a little water, put it on medium heat and allow to boil for about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove the tomatoes, onion, pepper, 4 slices of garden eggs. Blend and add to the beef
- 5Add the desired amount of water depends on the quantity of soup you want to make. I added 6 cups of water.
- 6Allow the soup to simmer until meat is tender for about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- 7Taste and if necessary add salt to taste. Because i used smoked meat that already contains salt, i didn't add any at the beginning until the end after tasting the soup. But if you are using none smoked meat you might want to use the salt at the beginning.
- 8Serve with Fufu.