The perfect combination of flavors, textures, and good-for-you ingredients, this miso broccoli and quinoa salad.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups steamed broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, miso, and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, broccoli, arugula, and sunflower seeds. Add the dressing and the salt. Toss gently until combined.