This is the first time I’ve made hasselback potatoes at home and it couldn’t be easier to prepare.
Stuffed with garlic and herbs, these grilled hasselback potatoes are a great side dish or vegetarian main dish.
The hasselback potatoes have a crispy outer skin with a delicious and soft inside.
So here is a very simple but tasty hasselback potatoes recipe for you to try:
- 6 Potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Dried parley
- Dried dill
- 1Cut each potato into thin slices, cutting almost to the bottom. To avoid cutting potatoes all the way through, you can place the potato on a large spoon, so the edges of the spoon prevent you from slicing completely.
- 2Combine garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, dried parsley and dill in a small bowl. Carefully insert pinches of this mixture in between the slits of the potatoes.
- 3Lay a piece of aluminum foil on the grill. Place the potatoes on the foil.
- 4Grill for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- 5Remove from the grill. Sprinkle each potato with chives before serving. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.