A fresh and fun idea for lunch.
I love sushi. I love it more when I cook it myself at home. Sushi is somewhat difficult to prepare and if you want to try your hand on something new, then this could be your best option. All you need is to have zeal to make a delicious mouth watering sushi delight for your lover.
My boyfriend loves sushi sandwiches. Finally, he is coming over for lunch; I am going to surprise him with his favourite dish but with a little twist. I will serve him smoked salmon sushi sandwich. I love to do experiment with food and this is my favourite food experiment that I ever had made.
I remember, when there was only smoked salmon left over at my home and that time I really wanted to eat something unique. Suddenly, this idea hit in my mind to make smoked salmon sushi sandwich.
This recipe is so simple, tasty and good. As we all know, smoked salmon is rich in protein, omega acid and Vitamin D. So it’s a kind of healthy dish too.
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 50gr goat chease
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp flax seed or sesame sead
- 1First take the two slices of multi-grain bread and remove the side crust with a knife. Now take a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
- 2Spread the goat cheese on the bread. Add smoked salmon on it.
- 3Then add slice of avocado.
- 4Now gently and slowly roll the bread slices in order to obtain a nice roll.
- 5Add mayonnaise on top of roll, and cover with flax seeds
- 6Using a sharp knife slice it
- 7Your smoked salmon cheese sandwich is ready. Enjoy this tasty meal with your beloved partner and bring a smile on his face.