This is a super yummy, easy and quick chicken salad with a little something sweet. Enjoy!
- 4 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 head of lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, slicde
- 1/2 c greek yoghurt
- 1/2 c of a sugar free tikka curry sauce
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into rings
- Pecan nuts (optional)
- Feta cheese (optional)
- 1Prep your pineapple and heat up a grill pan on medium high.
- 2Spray the grill pan with coconut oil and when hot add your pineapple rings to it.
- 3While the pineapple grills, assemble the salad, starting with torn leaves, then tomatoes, then the chiken and last the red onion.
- 4After your pineapple has pretty grill marks on them, remove it from the pan and cut into smaller cubes, remember the pineapple is still hot so handle with caution.
- 5Add the pineapple to the salad.
- 6In a seperate bowl, mix the curry and yoghurt together and use as the salad dressing.
- 7I also served it with feta and pecans on the side. (I would have added it all into the salad but not everyone in my family eats it.)