Mint is as good as any of the leaves, but children tend to avoid it in their food. By adding it to chicken, it looks colorful and delivers a good aroma as well! Try it anddo share your comments.
- Chicken (boneless) - 300 gms
- Mint leaves - a bunch
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Onion - 1 no
- Green Chilli - 4 no
- Ginger - Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon - 1/2 no
- Fennel Seeds - 2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Red chilli - 2 no
- Cashew nuts - 10 gms
- 1Wash the mint and coriander leaves and chop them.
- 2Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add fennel seeds. Saute for 15 seconds and add chopped onion.
- 3Then add chopped green chillies, mint leaves and coriander leaves. Saute for a minute and allow it to cool.
- 4Meanwhile, marinate the chicken with lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- 5Once the mixture attains room temperature, grind it to a nice paste.
- 6Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add red chilii and cashew nuts. Then add the paste, marinated chicken and about 200 ml of water. Add salt, if required.
- 7Allow it cook in a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- 8Now, the dish is ready to serve!
17 May, 2016