Dinner is quick and healthy with this enhanced frozen pepperoni pizza! Top it with fresh or cooked veggies like mushrooms and broccoli. Add a little spice with fresh minced garlic in olive oil.
The title comes from the current schools COVID mask mandate: Opt-out with a form!
- One personal frozen pepperoni pizza
- Cooked or fresh broccoli florets
- 2 ounces canned mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, minced added 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Set the pizza to bake (read the package for specific directions)
- 2Prepare the broccoli. Steam or boil, or cut it up small, fresh. Mix the mushrooms with the garlic olive oil. Set aside until the pizza is completely cooked.
- 3Take the pizza out of the oven. Top it with the broccoli and mushroom. Enjoy!