Here is a dish that does not require cooking. You may use ready-to-eat chicken or tuna, from a can. Add a handful of your favorite chips, but don't forget the green lettuce.
- 1 can of tuna or chicken breast
- 1/4 yellow or red onion, chopped thinly
- 3 tbs. mayonaisse
- Low sodium potato chips
- 2-3 crispy, green leaves (rinsed and dried)
- Bacon bits (or turkey bacon) for edible garnish
- 1 small croissant, cut in half
- 1On a platter, place the two green leaves flat. Add the croissant and potato chips.
- 2In a bowl mix the tuna or chicken and chopped onion with the mayonnaise. Then scoop this mix out with a spoon to make small balls on top of the leaves and chips.
- 3Sprinkle with the bacon bits.