The smoky taste of the salmon adds boldness to this main-dish potato and sweet pepper salad.
- 400g baby potatoes
- 125ml (1/2 cup) greek yogurt (soured cream)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1tsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful fresh dill, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 170g smoked salmon, torn into small pieces
- 1Wash the potatoes, put them in a small pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are soft, about 10 minutes or so. Meanwhile, prepare the yogurt dressing. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Stir in about half of the dill.
Strain the potatoes and let them sit for a while to cool down. Arrange potatoes and salmon on plates, sprinkle with the remaining dill and spring onion. Finally, spoon over the yogurt dressing and serve.
- 2Enjoy and I hope you’re inspired!