Summer is the perfect season for salads, thanks to fresh and tasty ingredients that are currently available in any supermarket or local market. All these fruits and vegetables motivate me to eat better and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
One of the recipes inspired by the richness of the local market is my pasta salad recipe. It's an easy and fast recipe that you can prepare together with your children or friends.
It's a lifesaver when you have guests over for lunch. But it's also a good idea when you're hungry (or lazy) and you want to eat something fast and still healthy and fresh. This easy pasta salad recipe suits all tastes and is an excellent start for a busy afternoon.
This salad is a mixture of textures and colors. You need some pasta, tuna, tomatoes, and 1-2 zucchini. Simple as that. The result is a sweet and salty salad, with a refreshing end on a hot summer day.
It's flavored - from tuna and olive oil, crunchy - from grape tomatoes, and sweet - thanks to the mix of raw tomatoes and cooked zucchini.
PS: Don't forget to click on the heart if you like my recipe. And to share it with your friends. Thanks.
- Pasta - 150 grams
- Grape tomatoes - 10
- Zucchini - 1
- Tuna in olive oil - 100 grams
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper
- 1Prepare the salted water for pasta. When it starts boiling, add the pasta and cook it as long as the producer recommends it.
- 2Slice the zucchini.
- 3In a saucepan, add 1 tsp of olive oil and cook the zucchini on low fire. When the slices are half done (cooked, but still a little crunchy), add salt. Let them on a medium flame for other 30 seconds, then stop the heat and leave the vegetable in the pan.
- 4Cut the grape tomatoes in 4 and put them in a large bowl.
- 5When the pasta is ready, add over the zucchini.
- 6Chop the tuna in large cubes and add it on top of the pasta. Mix well.
- 7Remove the mix from the pan and add it in the bowl, on top of the cut tomatoes.
- 8Sprinkle some pepper and, if needed, add some salt.