Those of you who follow my blog know how much I like recipes that need 20 minutes or less to become tasty meals. I love making pasta with chicken and walnuts. Not only will this recipe change your view of chicken for good, but it will amaze you with how easy you can turn a pasta dish into a complex mix of tastes and textures.
And you only need 20 minutes and a few ingredients to obtain a healthy lunch. For its special flavor, this recipe can become the first dish when you have friends for dinner.
Sounds great, doesn't it? That's because it is great. Crunchy walnuts, tasty chicken and some fresh pasta, all mixed together. Niammy :)
Believe me, you should try. And if you like it, don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Fresh pasta - 120 grams
- Chicken breast - 150 grams
- Walnuts - 8-10
- White wine - 40 ml
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper
- 1Start with preparing the water for pasta, following the instructions you find on the package.
- 2In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the chicken cut into medium cubes.
- 3When the chicken is half cooked, add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- 4After a few minutes, add the walnuts chopped into medium pieces. Add some hot water from the one you're boiling for the pasta.
- 5Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Then add salt and pepper.
- 6Mix in the saucepan the boiled pasta and cook for another minute.
- 7Remove the pasta from the saucepan and sprinkle some Parmigiano on top.