This heavenly fresh and aromatic sandwich has always been my first pick whenever I crave to make special breakfast. Not only it is extremely nutritious, but it also unveils delicate flavors to fall in love with them.
While salmon is filled with range of vitamins, avocado greatly enhances the fiber value of the sandwich.
This sandwich wraps culinary versatility by nicely combining salmon, avocado, and green peas sprouts in it. Sprouts of green peas give the sandwich an innovative spin and make it a real special treat to have. It also suits multiple occasions and never fails to impress guests!
- 2 slices mixed grain bread
- Olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Lime juice
- Few slices fresh onion
- Few slices smoked salmon
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Sprouts of green peas
- 1Brush both side of mixed grain bread with olive oil and toast them until they are golden brown.
- 2Mash the avocado with a squeeze of lime juice and season well.
- 3Spread the mashed avocado over each slice of toast.
- 4Put the onion slices and smoked salmon on top of the sandwich.
- 5Top with sprouts and grind a little black pepper over all.