Nothing makes a warm summer day more delightful than a plate full of scrumptious smoked salmon and rice salad. Salmon provides the salad with lots of nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
The salad doesn’t take much time to prepare and allows you to spend more time enjoying it.
- 400g cooked rice
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 3 pickled cucumbers, sliced
- Radish sprouts
- For the Sauce
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1Cook the rice following pack instructions. Drain and cool under cold running water.
- 2Whisk together sauce ingredients, set aside
- 3Divide cooked rice between 2 plates, top with smoked salmon, pickled cucumbers, onions.
- 4Pour sauce mix over the salad.
- 5Garnish with radish sprouts and serve immediately.