Fried eggs is a common Florida breakfast. This recipe fries with coconut oil and spreads the toast with mashed avocado. It's simple and delicious!
In the photo, the toast is thin multigrain bread.
- seasonings (sea salt, paprika, garlic powder)
- 1 avocado wedge (mashed with salt and olive oil )
- 2 medium organic eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1In a nonstick skillet, heat the coconut oil
- 2In a small bowl, crack open the eggs carefully without breaking the yolks
- 3Once the oil is hot, slowly pour the eggs in the skillet. Turn the heat to medium, and cover for about three minutes.
- 4Toast two slices of your favorite bread, then spread with mashed avocado.
- 5Last, serve and garnish with paprika