Do you love the flavor of garlic and cilantro in your recipes?
Here is a trick that saves preparation time!
You can do the same with any other herbs or spices.
No cooking necessary.
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro (cut up)
- 3 garlic heads (separates in clove, peeled)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons of water
- 1In a chopper or blender place the garlic or cilantro.
- 2Add olive oil and water. Mix and chop finely.
- 3Place small scoops on small rubber ice cube trays as shown in the photo.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer or fridge depending on how soon you are going to need it.