What do you do when summer gives you so many lemons? You add it to your recipes, of course!
Try this oven-baked, juicy chicken.
Overnight marinating is strongly recommended, it's sure worth the wait.
In the photo: Chicken thigh, Brown Rice garnished with Celery Leaf and Grated Carrot
- Pieces of chicken (thawed) Thighs, Drumsticks, or Wings
- Juice of 1-2 Lemons and once squeezed, cut up in rinds
- Adobo Goya, with or wihthout pepper (Caribbean seasoning)
- Sea Salt
- Soy Sauce (1 tbs)
- Deep bowl or Gallon-size Zipplock Bags for the marinating
- Minced Garlic (1 tbsp per 2 pieces of chicken)
- 1In the deep bowl or bag, place the chicken, adobe, salt, garlic, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Marinade overnight or at least 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- 3Take the chicken pieces out of the marinade and place in an oven-safe glass mold. Top each piece with the lemon zest rinds. Sprinkle with Paprika.
- 4Bake for one hour. Take out of the oven and enjoy with your favorite side or greens.