Avocado is the cheese in this taco recipe.
- 1 pound organic ground beef
- 3 tbsp Spanish “sofrito”
- 1/4 cup of water
- Pinch of Adobo or dry seasoning
- 8 Corn shells
- Fresh spring salad or spinach
- 4 Fresh Roma tomatoes cut in wedges
- 2 Hass ripe avocados cut in wedges
- 2 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 1Cook the beef in medium high adding the water, sofrito, tomato paste, and adobo. Mix all ingredients well. Turn heat to medium and cook covered for at least 25 minutes or, until meat is completely cooked.
- 2Warm up the corn shells according to instructions on the package.
- 3Fill each shell with 2 tablespoons of cooked meat. Then add the avocado, tomato, and salad.