This dish is so easy!
I recommend using whole wheat or whole grain pasta.
This recipe makes a delicious side for steaks.
- 2 ounces of cooked pasta
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 sweet pimento, cut in slices
- 3 large broccoli florets, separated into tiny florets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1In a medium heat skillet, mix the garlic and olive oil until the garlic browns. This takes 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add the broccoli. Sautee for 2-4 minutes stirring it in the garlic oil.
- 3Last, add the pasta, keep mixing it in the garlic oil. Add the red pimento and mix again before serving.