The classic basil pesto sauce is a heady combination of walnuts, basil, parmesan cheese, and olive oil. Addition of only two garlic cloves provides real punch to the sauce.
This lush green, handy pesto sauce is an ideal partner for quick meals. Make this pesto sauce in not time and cherish is mouth watering taste along with your favorite dishes.
It makes your pastas from yummy to super yummy; it makes your pizza more adorable; it overpowers
delicate flavors of your favorite dressings, and so on. This pesto sauce tastefully serves you in so many versatile ways.
- Homemade Pesto Sauce
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 1Combine the basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, walnuts in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- 2Add 1/2 cup of the oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.