This Memorial Day weekend celebration,
with RED and WHITE Quinoa rice blend
and garlic-flavored chicken breast is sure
to make your taste buds remember to cook it again!
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup of cooked Quinoa rice blend of choice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 boneless chicken breast (thawed and skinned)
- Pinch of salt or "Adobo"
- 1 cup Organic Corn Kernels
- 1First, cook the chicken breast following these easy steps: Frst, place the meat in a skillet; then pour the lemon juice, top it with parsley and butter. Last, cover with tight lid and set on medium high for 25-30 minutes. The meat will cook in its natural juices and the ingredients added. After 15 minutes, turn over and cover again, letting it cook in medium for anothe 15 minutes.
- 2Serve with the rice and corn.