This toast is a great side dish, a snack, or perfect for a vegetarian breakfast.
I recommend saving the rest of the cilantro and garlic mixture in the freezer for future use.
- 1 Hass avocado, ripe and mashed with a fork in a small bowl.
- 1 small Cilantro bunch, chopped
- 10 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- Extra virgin, cold pressed Olive oil
- 1 Bread Baguette, thinly sliced 3/4” thick
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ounce of filtered water
- 1Chop or blend the garlic and cilantro with the salt, olive oil and water. Add 1-2 spoonfuls of this mix to the mashed avocado. Set aside.
- 2On a nonstick skillet toast the bread slices on both sides. Watch closely as not to burn it. Then set on a plate.
- 3Spread spoonfuls of the mashed avocado mixture on top of each bread toast.