Inspired by the COVID19 virus
- 3-4 medium organic potatoes, cut in 8 cubes, then boiled or steamed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, and shredded
- 2 stalks of celery, cut in tiny pieces
- Spray olive oil (if serving on a platter like the photo) and 1 tablespoon of regular olive oil (for the potato)
- 1 1/2 cups of mayonaise
- 4 organic eggs, boiled, peeled, cut in small cubes
- 1 medium apple, peeled or unpeeled, cut in very small chunks
- Seasonings: black pepper,sea salt, galic powder
- 1In a bowl, mix the potatoes with mayonaise and olive oil until well mixed. Then, add the seasonings and mix.
- 2Add the celery, apple, and eggs. Mix well.
- 3Last, cover the bowl tighly and place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. If serving on a plate for a party, spray a small amount of olive oil on the plate, then use an ice cream serving scoop to display in ball shape on the platter as shown on the photo.