Potatoes are versatile and easy to peel, boil, bake, mash, hash, steam, grill, bake, fry, and well, you get the idea. Also, there are so many varieties of them one can’t be bored from creating new recipes!
For this easy recipe I picked a 24 ounces bag of medley potatoes. They’re small size a three colored: red, white, and blue(actually purple)
Tips: Fresh cilantro or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 pound of potato medley, washed, unpeeled; medium sized ones cut in halves
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ounce crushed raw walnuts (for edible garnish)
- 1In a bowl mix the olive oil, salt, and garlic.
- 2Put the potatoes in the bowl and season with the oil, turning the potatoes as to get wet with the oil.
- 3Place the potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes at 400 degrees.
Or, steam the potatoes for 25 minutes, them bake in the oven for 10 minutes.