I love to see the vibrant colors of vegetables in my plate!
This recipe is not only easy to prepare, it is also deliciously vegetarian and nutritious.
Do you know how to "detox" potatoes? All you do is cut up the potatoes, rinse them thoroughly, and put them in water and sea salt in the refrigerator, overnight. You will notice a sweeter flavor after cooking them.
- 3 large russet potatoes, cut up with or without skins.
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Seasonings: sea salt (or Himalayan), dry parsley, nutritional yeast, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 1Mix all ingredients well inside a large bowl. Make sure all the seasonings and olive oil have covered and basted all the potatoes and peppers.
- 2Place the potatoes and peppers on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until potatoes look golden brown.