This is not a recipe, but a healthy cool idea for the hot summer days! The variety of fresh fruit is endless and it keeps fresh in the fridge for a day or two.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 cup Lemonade, Apple or Orange juice
- 1Rinse all the fruit, place in a bowl
- 2Cut and slice each fruit in small to medium pieces. Put back in the bowl, add the juice and mix it up with the fruit.
- 3Serve immediately or keep in a covered glass container in the fridge.