This recipe is really easy to make. I made this as a quick supper on a Saturday evening before heading out for drinks with friends. This is also a good one for a nice dinner after work.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 500g green asparagus
- 200g goats cheese
- handful of walnuts
- fresh rosemary
- black pepper/ salt
- For the Honey Mustard Dressing:
- 4 tbpsn olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 1 tbspn clear golden honey
- 1Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190 degrees. Add the potatoes to an oven dish/ roasting tin with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary, a pinch of salt and 2 tbpsn olive oil. Put in the oven for around 30 minutes, checking on them occasionally and turning them oven.
- 2Add the asparagus to a pan of boiling water (around 10 minutes before the potatoes are done) and boil for around 7 minutes.
- 3To make the dressing: mix everything together in a small bowl and leave to one side.
- 4Once the potatoes are done drain them on some kitchen paper (to remove any excess oil). Plate up the potatoes and then drain the asparagus. Lay the asparagus on top of the potatoes.
- 5Add the goats cheese on top of the place and then scatter some walnuts on top.
- 6Lightly drizzle the dressing over the plate and garnish with more black pepper if needed.