Here's a delicious way to add some green into breakfast.
I recommend fresh spinach and hash potato from a box to save time.
In this recipe, I added a slice of baby Swiss cheese to make the hash stick.
Note, the ingredients below with the asterisk ✳ are used to prepare the hash (add 15 minutes of preparation time)
- 1.5 cups of potato hash ready to cook
- 6-7 leaves of fresh spinach
- ***1 teaspoon Sea salt and "adobo"
- ***1 cup of water
- ***1/2 cup of almond milk
- Optional: 1 slice of favorite cheese
- 1Preheat a skillet greased with coconut oil.
- 2Mix the chopped spinach with the hash potato (drained and ready to cook)
- 3Place in the skillet. Let the mixture cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- 4If adding cheese, place in the center of the mixture as it's cooking on the flipped side.
- 5When the cheese has completely melt, serve it in a ceramic plate, and enjoy!