A simple method for very delicious and flavorful grilled vegetables. You can use just about any fresh vegetables you’d like for this method. Just be sure they are all cut to a similar size, tossed in a bit of oil and herbs.
You will love this Grilled Vegetables recipe.
- 2 Carrots, sliced
- 1 Squash, diced
- 100 g Asparagus
- 2 Large shallots
- 3 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dried cilantro
- 1 tbsp Dried dill
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine the squash, carrots, asparagus, shallots and garlic. Toss vegetables in olive oil, dried cilantro, dill, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- 2Place vegetables on the grill.
- 3Grill with the lid closed for about 20-25 minutes until the veggies are slightly charred and cooked to your liking. Toss every 5 minutes to ensure that they are not burning and they cook on all sides.
- 4Garnish with dill, and serve hot immediately,