During this COVID quarantine, I’m trying new things in the oven inspired by other virtual foodies. This recipe was for cookies originally, but I converted it into chunky baked goodies.
This recipe is a great match for coffee, as a dessert, or snack.
- 1 cup of instant oats softened in 2 ounces of almond milk.
- 2 ripe, mashed bananas
- Cinnamon and Vanilla extract to taste
- Walnuts, dark chocolate morsels, raspberries, blueberries, or raisins
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1Add the softened oats, cinnamon, vanilla, and baking soda to the mashed bananas. Mix until forming a dough.
- 2Add the walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- 3Scoop spoonfuls into a nonstick muffin baking mold. Bake for 15-20 minutes.