When Popeye's Olivia comes home from work, she chops fresh spinach, and adds it to one of her favorite dishes.
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- 1 small potato, peeled and cut in small cubes
- 1/4 small, yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- sea salt for the egg
- 1/3 cup corn frying oil
- 1In an oiled, non-stick 8" skillet, slowly fry the potato for about 7 minutes. Cover.
- 2When the potato is soft, add the onion, then the spinach.
- 3Last add the egg mix, then finish cooking in low heat, covered, for a few more minutes until the eggs are completely cooked.