This is a super versatile thing to make, you can literally stuff it with anything. I made some feta and spinach stuffed chicken breast as well and they were just as delicious. Enjoy
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp basil pesto per chicken breast
- 1-2 Tbsp cream cheese per chicken breast
- 1 tsp peppadews per chicken breast
- 1/2 red chilli, sliced, per chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil per chicken breast
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your oven to 230'C /450'F. Line a baking tray with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Butterfly your chicken breasts and start stuffing. Start with spreading the cream cheese on one half, followed by the pesto and topped with the peppadews. Add the sliced chillies evenly to the other half and close te chicken breast and put it on the tray. Do this with every piece.
- 3Top each breast with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4Bake the chicken for 16-18 min or until fully cooked.
- 5Serve with veggies of choice. I served mine with cauliflower mash (find my recipe under my guilt-free shepherd's pie) and avocado. Enjoy!
- 13 g carbs, 13 g fat, 34 g prot