A handful of chopped mint transforms a simple fruit salad into something really fresh and special.
- 4 cups of fresh fruit, chopped
- 1 big handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 to 4 ounces of Chambord, divided (if serving for dessert), optional
- Vanilla ice cream (if serving for dessert), optional
- 1Chop fruit into bite-size pieces. Finely chop the mint and toss with the fruit.
- 2If you are serving for dessert, serve each portion of minted fruit with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and ½ to 1 ounce of ounce of Chambord.